1. Hope everyone had a great Valentine's day! We definitely don't treat it like the huge relationship-altering holiday it seems to have become to many, but we relish the opportunity to take one another out and speak love in an active way. Colin, sushi, and a bottle of Merlot made the night beautiful and peaceful.
2. A dream of mine is being actualized this coming May-- We are going to see Cirque du Soleil!! The show that's coming to Columbia is Alegria. Our seats are so good I'm convinced we'll be able to high-five the clowns, for real. SO excited, you guys! Thanks, Colin!
3. Love this post by Color Me Katie. It will make you smile!
4. Thank you for this, seventeen-year-old Zooey Deschanel.
5. I laughed so hard when I read this article. 'homeless chic'.
6. Check out Brooke Waggoner if you've never heard of her. Her music is beautiful, delicate, and happy. I love listening to her and hearing random harps or banjos thrown in... her album Fresh Pair of Eyes (2007) is so good, and it makes me sad it took me so long to hear of her!
Have a wonderful week and enjoy the beautiful weather!