Tuesday, November 30, 2010

happy list.

because i am sick, and because i've been feeling glum for the past while... things that have cheered me up this week.

1. this music video. not only have I started to fall in love with the Black Keys, but this video literally made me grin from ear to ear when I saw it. Go, Funkasaurus Rex!



2. this yellow door. My dream house includes this door along with a brick fireplace that I can paint white...or maybe just one brick accent wall.


3. this. hahaha. titled, "Haters Gonna Hate"


4. this video of a sloth nursery. again, grinning.

5. Color Me Katie. She's a street artist from Brooklyn. her blog is by far the most colorful and cheerful blog I've ever read. here she went out on her street and traced her footsteps in bright colors, then ran back upstairs to watch random passersby enjoy them. love.


6. This engagement shoot. I absolutely love it, so unique. I would have loved this shoot to be ours, especially since Colin and I love playing poker.

via snippet & ink

7. And lastly but certainly not least. this boy. It has been such a privilege to experience our marriage and love grow with time. Hardship has been used by the Lord to develop and mature our respect for each other as well as the warmth between us. Colin has served me so well, with great strength and compassion... it is all God's grace.



grace and peace.

1 comment:

  1. D. Jay and I were loving the Leo pic and the sloth video. The sloth at the end with the black stripes by his eyes was super creepy and amazing.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete