Monday, May 9, 2011

"I always want to pick you flowers."

Happy belated Mother's Day! Today I'm thankful to both have and know so many amazing Moms. I feel very blessed to be a witness to and a recipient of such an amazing and special love!

Our weekend was filled with food poisoning (My first time ever being so betrayed by food! My goodness. Awful.), driving to North Carolina to see my parents, stopping at IKEA in Charlotte for a few items (So in love with that place), relaxing with my family and spending Mother's Day with them, and driving back. A quick visit, but so valuable to be able to be with our family for the weekend. Of course, I brought my camera along, but only remembered to snap a few photos on the way back. Figures.



My heart melts. He says, "Rachel, I always want to pick you flowers."

grace and peace!

1 comment: