Sunday, November 27, 2011

21 & 22 weeks!

Time is just blowing by, and it shows no signs of slowing down as we are now in the middle of the holiday season! Here are some pregnancy related things and updates.



I felt like I was at a standstill as far as belly growth from weeks 18-21, but this week was a big belly growth week apparently! The second photo, taken by my mom, really shows little girl's ever expanding home (This was even before eating our Thanksgiving meal!). There is nothing to complain about. Sickness is gone (after 20 weeks, thank. goodness.), no stretch marks or itchy skin yet, steady weight gain, no heartburn, no swelling, belly button is hanging on for dear life (ha!). These are the glory days of pregnancy, I know, so I'm enjoying it! She's a little wiggle worm and brings her parents (and grandparents! and uncles and aunts!) so much joy already.

Also, had my first guys-hitting-on-me-then-realizing-i'm-pregnant-and-freaking-out moment. It was hilarious. Colin got to witness it from about 30 feet away and we died.

Ventured out shopping this weekend, also, which I've never done on Thanksgiving weekend, but I must say... GAP is the best thing to happen to pregnant women! I already had a few things from there, but holy smokes. If you're pregnant, you NEED these pants (side note, they look a little awkward in the photo, the foldover is NOT that long and it's more scrunchy). They are so soft, stretchy, and the foldover covers your butt. I love these.

Also of note at GAP, anything from the Pure Body line, especially these t-shirts. I have loved everything I have of theirs (camis, tee shirts, long sleeves, a sweater, two kinds of leggings), so if you're pregnant and want some comfortable clothes, go to GAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment