Friday, January 14, 2011

cabin fever.

I miss being able to breathe. I miss having a real voice. I miss my ears not ringing. I miss being able to get stuff done. I miss showering, doing my hair and makeup, and putting on actual clothing. I miss seeing friends. To quote David after the dentist, "Is this going to be forever?" That's what I feel like. I'm the girl who is always sick. I've had a stinky immune system as long as I can remember, and as fate would have it, I married the guy with the best immune system in the world. He's been actually sick (like, for more than one day) one time in the four years I've known him. He insists on cuddling with and kissing me still, even though I'm a snotty mess, and I guarantee he won't so much as sniffle. Insane.

Basically I just wanted to stop in and share this song. I can't stop listening! Every now and then I find a song that can only be described as hauntingly beautiful (Mumford & Sons- I Gave You All, Death Cab for Cutie- Brothers on a Hotel Bed, Lovedrug- Thieving...). This is one of them, for sure. Check out the Civil Wars!




Also, this is the last entry that will be "posted" to my facebook, so if you want to follow our blog, follow it on blogger, google reader...etc. for updates!

grace and peace.

2 comments:

  1. that song is really beautiful. havent heard of them before. their voices blend so well.

    hope you are feeling better, sickly girl!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete