Monday, September 5, 2011

another year.

23 years. Some people are flabbergasted when they find out I'm 23, either because they thought I must've been older (having been married for two years!) or because they thought I was 16 and working my second job at Toys 'R Us (trust me, I've heard that one before).

The weekend was complete with a wonderful surprise party thrown by Colin and our friend, Savannah (grilling out and yard games!), and then a quick trip to Pittsboro to spend some time with my parents, my brother, and his girlfriend. I felt loved on all weekend and it was truly special.

Thank you for the well-wishes and happy birthdays! I think 23 is going to be a joyous year!


( Ignore my awkwardness. Trying, in vain, to blow out my trick candles. Thanks, Colin (: )


No comments:

Post a Comment