Monday, September 13, 2010

five things.



1. i am not ready to say goodbye to summer. I love autumn, but sadly enough it lasts all of two weeks in the south. i'm not ready for winter. please, no!... at least we'll get to say "hello" to summer again in October... in the caribbean!


2. one of my favorite small pleasures is when you're washing the dishes and you squeeze the detergent bottle and the tiny little bubbles fly out everywhere. i remember my mom washing dishes when i was little and loving the tiny little rogue bubbles.

3. seriously, HOW adorable is Janelle MonĂ¡e? saw this when i was getting my haircut at paul mitchell a while back.



4. This took the words right outta my mouth. Ten Words You Need to Stop Mispelling. :)

5. Also, I love my CotA Bible Study girls already and I very much look forward to Wednesday nights! woo hoo! I've never met a group of highschoolers so ready to encourage and affirm one another.

grace and peace,
the wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment