Thursday, September 23, 2010

that 70's shirt.

I am seriously all about some swagbucks. for real. I was perusing my google reader today and came across this top at kendi everyday...

to die. since i had a pile of amazon giftcards for just such an occasion, i purchased and am super excited. love the 70's vibe that's going on. it's part of the tucker for target collection. they have so many awesome things in this line; target always makes me so proud! thank you, swagbucks (sign up here if you're interested)!

by the way, each and every one of your comments on our last post made me smile SO big. i loved it. thanks, friends!

grace and peace,
the wife.

1 comment:

  1. I went on the target website all excited to look at this line and then realized that I have to shop in the friggin maternity section.

    Very cute, though! :)

    ReplyDelete